Terms & Conditions
- All Partnership applications are subject to the approval of Visit County Durham and application does not guarantee acceptance. Organisations accepted into Partnership will be sent a Welcome Pack.
- Visit County Durham Partnership is dependent on an annual subscription being paid. This fee is not transferable and non-refundable.
- Visit County Durham Partnership is for a minimum of 12 months; should a Partner cancel prior to the expiry, the full twelve months fee becomes due, if not already paid.
- All invoices are due for payment within 30 days. Should you have a query with an invoice, please contact Visit County Durham immediately. Visit County Durham reserves the right to suspend Partnership and associated benefits until full payment is received, subject to written notice by email to the main contact given at the time of application.
- Renewals will be sent automatically every 12 months. Cancellation of Partnership should be made in writing one month in advance of renewal.
- If Partnership lapses, businesses agree to remove any reference to Visit County Durham partnership, such as logos and window stickers, immediately from all publicity materials and public areas.
- Partners are provided with the services laid out by Visit County Durham in the description of Partnership benefits. Partners may be charged a fee for such services and be subject to additional terms and conditions. Visit County Durham reserves the right to refuse or remove such services without assigning any reason.
- Commission is charged on Accommodation Bookings made via Visit County Durham Contact Centre. All bookings are subject to 10% of total stay, inclusive of VAT. This is taken from the customer at the time of booking.